My Photo
Name:
Location: Grahamstown, Eastern Cape, South Africa

I hope the stuff I write about will in some little way, be helpful to those reading it. I hope, certainly with this pieces to share a little of those things God has shared with me.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Then my dad arrived with our flowers!


Then my dad arrived with the flowers!

Ashlyn was delightted but not sure what she had to do with them.

We were getting ready next to the main farm house in one of the Asseegaai Trails B&B units, but next door was the place we were to spend our first night in.

To Heather's delight it was a netted bed with lovely wooden head board and big cream cushions, so she had us all pile on for some fantastic shots.


As you can see the effect was great, so here are a few of my favorites.




And then we were off to the church!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home