My Photo
Name:
Location: Grahamstown, Eastern Cape, South Africa

I hope the stuff I write about will in some little way, be helpful to those reading it. I hope, certainly with this pieces to share a little of those things God has shared with me.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Married life is great!

Married life is great. Though, truthfully it's not an awful lot different than single life with a partner. There is, of course, the benefit of having someone to be 'in the thick of things' with.
Having a partner makes you stronger, smarter and more invincible.... after all, there must be some truth in the "two-heads-are-better-than-one" cliche...

As you can see - we are happy - we certainly look it!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the best, guys!

11/10/06 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home