My Photo
Name:
Location: Grahamstown, Eastern Cape, South Africa

I hope the stuff I write about will in some little way, be helpful to those reading it. I hope, certainly with this pieces to share a little of those things God has shared with me.

Monday, October 09, 2006

The great adventure!





This is the beginning of our great adventure!
Yes welll - that's how I see it anyway. Matthew and I were married at Assegaai Trails, Salem, on the 9th of September 2006.
The wedding was great, very relaxed and with lovely weather. I'll be adding pictures as I go.
Please remember (for those family members overseas esp.) all the pictures taken can be sent to you digitally on request, these versions aren't good enough quality for making print though.

The day was amazing, though it went by very fast and we can barely remember a thing! Fortunately I have talented relatives and friends that have taken enormous bunches of pictures and video. These first four are a selection from Shan Fox, from PE.

thanks so much Shan.


Sitting in the Daisies!

The surrounding fields were covered in daisies.


there were gorgeous fig trees with swings.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Matthew and Lee-Ann

Well done! Hope you have a fantastic life together.

Amber and Dennis

13/10/06 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home